Recent Commissions 

Classes held for Veterans and Youth

The floods of 2019 and now the Corona Virus have proven to be a challenge in funding our tuition free programs for Veterans and youth. Here is a chance for you to do some good, and of course, you will have something truly special; a beautiful object that celebrates your generosity.

Through May 31, 75% of the proceeds of blown glass sales will help fund tuition free classes for Veterans and underserved youth of the greater Quad City area. The other 25% will be donated to the Quad Cities Community Foundations Disaster Recovery Fund.

As of March 20, 2020 the gallery will be open by appointment only. Our seasonal, “make your own”, classes have been suspended to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. We’re keeping the gallery and our building clean and safe so that you can feel confident about scheduling a visit. You can pick work from our gallery or pick something from our online gallery and we will ship it to you! We even have curbside pick-up or local delivery to your front door!

We believe that art can play an important role in your well being. Art enhances your life and provides a positive outlook to your surroundings. Your purchase could make a real difference in the life of a Veteran, student, or local workers struggling to get by.  If you have been wondering how to support our programs or the Quad Cities Community Foundations Disaster Recovery Fund, please consider purchasing glass art or commissioning a special project for your home, office, or garden. 
Here’s a way you can help.





"The Cold Shop"

Two 18" Lap Grinders, One 24" Lap Grinder, Two Vertical Belt Sanders, 8" Wet Saw, 14" Wet Saw, Covington Glass Lathe, Water Lines to Each Machine

Gallery

Our recent wall installation completed with the help of Veterans from Scott Community College. Located in Building 4 near the Admissions office. Thanks to Quad City Arts Dollars. Support is provided by the Hubbell-Waterman Foundation, the Illinois Arts Council Agency, the Isabel Bloom Art Education Fund, and John Deere.

Sharing The Glass Art Experience To Better Our Community

Check out our Online  Gallery of Available Work

or Stop By Hot Glass and Check Out Our Gallery

Hot Glass was featured on "Living Local" on our local CBS affiliate WHBF. 


Our Quad City Arts Veterans Show

Thanks to John Miller and Alex Stisser for an unbelievable night. Our Grand Re-Opening on December 1st was a huge success! Thanks to all who attended. John Miller donated the huge pilsner beer glass to The Crawford Brew Works in appreciation to the Crawford Company and Local Plumber and Pipefitters Union Local 25 for their work during the remodel! 

Is Partnering With the

Hot Glass would like to THANK

all volunteers that made

our move possible! 

Plumber and Pipe Fitters

Local Union 25

Phil Davison and Bill Allison

The Crawford Company

Adam Isaacson, Joe Burkhart, David Fogle, Joe Rossi, Austin Wilhelm, Andy DeWulf, Skylar Davison, Jacob Bowman, Joseph Childs,

and Kyle Thiede

​Hempel Pipe & Supply

Jake Greer of Northwest Mechanical

The Electric Doctor; Jeff Lanum & Steve Nelson

Chris Welsh Masonry

​Linco Refractory

K and J Finishing

Doors Inc.

Sampson Fence and Deck Co.

Dale and Wilma Briggs

Glass Heritage & Adrian English 

Ed Shamblin

Duane Brashears

John and Quintzy Liljequist

Tim Miner

Praxair

Riverbend Signworks